- This section contains information on how to manage www.tendaggi-tessuti.it in reference to the processing of user data of www.tendaggi-tessuti.it.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with www.tendaggi-tessuti.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.tendaggi-tessuti.it
- The information is provided only for www.tendaggi-tessuti.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.tendaggi-tessuti.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user has less than 16 years, according to the art. 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016 / 679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of the parents or his guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
- Data Holder
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: StockTex snc di Pifferi Orlando e Cecilia, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data processing manager
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the site www.tendaggi-tessuti.it is: StockTex snc di Pifferi Orlando
- Data processing location
- The processing of data generated by the use of www.tendaggi-tessuti.it takes place at Viale Passo Moncenisio, 31 / 33 - 41049 Sassuolo (MO).
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III - COOKIES
- Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies.
However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his or her internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users. and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging on every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- Third-party cookies
- In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize proposals advertising for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.tendaggi-tessuti.it. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for manage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
- Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
- Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected they could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- time spent on site and session duration
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks and actions performed on the site
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. Such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
- Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
-Request data for marketing purposes;
-Request data for purposes related to improving user navigation;
-Request data to improve the user's browsing safety;
- Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
- Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
- Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
- For more information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Social Network Plugin
- This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard the privacy of users.
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
- USER RIGHTS
- Article. 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulations 2016 / 679 lists the user's rights.
- The site www.tendaggi-tessuti.it therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. A) D.Lgs. 196 / 2003), the adjustment (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. A) D.Lgs. 196 / 2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons , to their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) D.Lgs. 196 / 2003);
- the right to obtain the certification that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly out of proportion to the protected right (art. 7, co 3, letter C) Legislative Decree 196 / 2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.